Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

The sacred opens my spirit and the morning raises my instinct for a new sequence of morning. I take into myself a new ridge of comfort and I allow more current into my day.

Things horizontal cross over things longitudinal and this creates a day of between. I cross out my frustration with the between and begin to understand the geometry of the spiral.

Aspiration is a complicated process of stillness and possibility crossing over into instinctually. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#62 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern volumes a superseded responsible mode, that enables the Body Zero importment of Trianary Code triaxillary rotational volume control, throughout the tissue level of the Body Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.