Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

I take in the halt and I stand where once it was too small. I fold my head into my bend and I rise up with caution.

I take in the order I have recently made and I begin to listen even deeper for breath. The breath of new life, new room, new dimensional awareness.

I silence my mind and hold the clear fiber of my listening close to my heart, as if it is the Alchemical Child.



#77 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Patterns Deck
Quazar sound waves are utilized by the reversal field directives to facilitate the downward spiral hyperspace. This Imprint moves the quasar sound waves out of position, so that the hyperspace momentum cannot be maintained by the downward spiral vortexial thought idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.