Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

Inside the first moments of this day is the equation that seeds this day. I move into the clarity I feel all around me. I ask for the radiance of love to fill me and even overflow.

I take the fire of my enthusiasm and kindle a radiant light that offers warmth to the seed. I feed the flame and kindle the Soul of my Work.

I follow the seed and generate the potential that feeds the potency I need in this time to start, begin, and allow. Today the day of the Heart begins to spin within me and I celebrate. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#14 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern creates a rotational harmonica vocalizer that allows the Body Zero to respond to the triaxillary vocal cord system, created through the trinity vibration of Self, speaking to Self, above and below, side to side, and inside outside. This will also facilitate the autonomic flow of the universal sound, to balance Body Zero tissue tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.