Pages

Monday, February 3, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve

Fire seed of fire: Resolve.

Today being itself is the beginning and the resolve of each day within this time.

I move toward my breath and I move through the nature of this time of alchemical fire, and rise my enthusiasm to openly give me encouragement and purpose.

I sit among the disclosures of this time, and look deeply into the secrets now revealing to ourselves, who we truly are. I am in the center of the questions that now come and fill my mind with the fire of enthusiasm I need to rise up from the ashes of surrender and embodiment.  ~ Raven SuSane



#25 Holographic Healing Deck:
Alignment with dream bliss totality awareness. This Imprint quantralizes the molecular sequential layers necessary for full penetration to the core seed essence of Self, so that full manifestation bone level of Holographic Projection is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.