Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Air Seed of Earth, Squaring the Circle

The sacred position of enfoldment is the desire to take what is inspiring and airy into a position of actual embodiment and creation.

Moving my life into a new way of being so the push of never cannot put out my fire of resolve. I accept my own needs in a more gentle fold and my legs soften to my will. I am amazed that the most difficult movement now is not creating, but musing, not organizing, but musing, not preparing or waiting, but musing.

That is what the creative process needs of me at present. I sit into my yoga and I breeze into my own ease held within Squaring the Circle.




#2 Body Zero Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sensory responsial recorder for vortexial adjustment, so Body Zero tissue response can move into supportive response to the circumferol recalculation, that is in alignment with angelic desired form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.