Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What a busy life we lead, inside or outside, it all has a lot to do with our effervescence. I am grateful for a day of effervescence, whether it succeeds or not, it's the feeling of being part of the sunshine, being part of Gaia and her excitement for life. When it comes I grab it, len into it, and merge in the best way that I can. This is one of those mornings, and I'll let it reign and make me queen for the day. I toast my beloved, because he is always this for me. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 5c

Interdimensionary Awareness is the System Key to this Unlimited Wellness State of Being. When one is Interdimensionaryly Aware, one is able to perceive oneself as more than Third Dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.