Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouaging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I'm starting to take hold of this transformative energy and ground it down into place. I stretch myself, I stop arguing with my own truth, I take hold of my own hesitation, and I fire up the cauldron and look deeply into what is trying to snuff me out. I am a Valkyrie, I have defeated the stuff and transformed it and persevered for eons. I am like Tulip, pushing up through the Garden Plan. Fire Seed of Air, finally breath. Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Fairie Imprint 3a

This is the Realm Awareness of the Circular Movement of thought that spirals in transcendence of limited linear movement. The Circulatorial Aspiration of Thought, once set in Highest Potential, is capable of transcending all limited thought, because it allows one to go beyond linear thought of movement, that does not have Knowing and Feeling in alignment. Once Knowing and Feeling are aligned and set in Highest Potential, this evolutionary leap beyond, linear thought, is set. This upward spiral of circular movement, creates the bliss of the Inner Dream, and is Felt throughout the Dream Span of the Sixth Dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.