Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

 I feel this boldness coming up through my spine this morning, great comfort in its presence. I'm Raven, and I am Fire, and I always love when the cauldron begins to bubble a bit. I feel the longing in me to create, assured a place to be. I am an enthusiastic doer who feels maybe an enthusiastic receiver for what we do, on the horizon. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 8b

This Imprint moves in support of Realm Awareness of Hyperspace Receivement, of the Dream, and is increased, into all dimensionality of Beingness, and the empowerment of the Recognition of Gift received, is multiplied by Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.