Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

  "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's Chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. A new associate or partner can immeasurably help you to activate your plans. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Cold last night, but after we worked our room, very cosy. Woke up more ready for this alchemical position. Realizing the initiatory power of story, a partner to one's life, realizing my love for the alchemical in fairytales has become a partner for Robert & I. Living inside these stories in many more ways than I ever realized, I woke up as Red Riding Hood and maybe the Wolf. My life is trying to stay on the path, but naughty enough to get off. Sciatica, an effort to keep my legs straight ahead, but my feet still wander, and I become like Handsel and Gretel out in the woods picking up crumbs, so I can find nurturance. I seem to aways to be inside some alchemical fairytale awakening, so if this is partner, I'm going to marry it, even if at times it's been the beast. Robert & I always in the tale together. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 4b

This Calculatorial Rotational Movement enables the form, that is being brought forth, from the Will of the Substance, to balance its interdimensionary movement. This balancing is essential for the deportment, of what is not Highest Potential in the manifested form, to release, and move out of dimensional awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.