Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether Seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Here I am again, as Red Riding Hood, asking what Wolf do I feed? When I was young, I just jumped into everything, but the Wolf was most often creativity. I fed it and it fed me, now I have a new Wolf, and it is me, as a Self, a body, an expression, and a greater longing for a deeper focus and a more gentle way of sharing, and a more expressive way to feel present to my whole life, not just parts. A large feast that every Wolf longs for, Red Riding Hood, feeding myself. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 5

This Imprint transmutes the blocks that veil present perception. This removes blocks of misperception and misconception, either from Self or energy fields, that would block Self movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.