Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all the elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

To sit and breathe, to stop time, to take in the moment, is this alchemical bond we create with our life. In this kind of moment the power of creativity is in my hands. I aspire to hear, listen, and fill the seat of what gives me joy. I do not have to worry if I can lift up what I need, I already sit in the seat of it. Alchemy, the Soul of my work. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 32

Fluidial Evolvement, of Balance Throughout Molecular Structural Acceptance, of State of Unlimited Wellness

Vibration that manifest the balance flow, of life experiencing throughout all Bodies, and all Selves, to enable one to perceive life, from a Feeling level, rather than a downward spiral experiencing…….How to truly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.