Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building a base for the future. Make certain to include all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

In the alchemy of the Soul, life is never quite ever the same, and when I struggle to make it so I am pushed through the door of another level. So I am beginning to accept this more easily in life, and realize that I never come to each day to be the same. Each morning I look for the aspiration and try to open myself to what is fleshing out inside of Earth and Air. There is a new agreement being understood, and I'm going to accept the new way it adjusts my life. Settling it in more deeply to my core.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 3

Expressive Colorative Formulator

Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth, into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State……..How to formulate expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.