Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

  "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Making room for the heart is essential, there is such a temptation to rush on past it, and move on into what makes sense in this world, counts in this world, and is felt reliable in this world. There is an immensity of non-related mind equations that have no route through the heart. How does one forgive oneself for so much diversity in the creative life, how does one narrow down the creative imagination into a nice tidy row? There seems to be no tidiness in the creative life, because one begins to live everything then one imagines more. A small piece of nothing to someone else is a very large piece of everything when you begin to be this way everything is sacred, meaningful, useable, and graciously abundant. This puts the world's mind and your heart at war. Today I make peace with myself, because I am the key, I am the perspective, I am the Logos, I am The Word, and when the Word is made flesh I begin to create from everything. I am the logical one and I must be heard by the Self of me. In war it is the creative, imaginative heart-mind the is put on the frontline, because it is seen as disposable. Ether Seed of Air, Logos, The Word. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 21

This Imprint actualizes the belief of the Unlimited State of Beingness, in the Molecular Beingness, of all form, that has hyperspaced its Beingness, into the Center of the Golden Dream, Centered in the Heart of Gold, of God/Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.