Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

  "A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Moving forward in the early hours, dropping old hinderances, down through the wood floors, realizing that who I now am is who I'm taking forward, and realizing all that comes through in a life will gather to create power if I allow it. I allow the magical self, the compassionate self, the creative self, the part of me that reaches way beyond my mind is where I place my guidance forward into, and allow myself specific graces that I now realize into place. Earth Seed Ether: Renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 11

Pattern Fixative

Vibrational Imprint of the patterning essence, that causes energy to set, and bring forth the change needed, in order to move from repeated experiencing, in order to create the Omnidirectional experiencing…..How to set energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.