Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Studying alchemy is such an enthusiastic observer of life. The window of one's own alchemy is allowing, providing answers to the questions and feelings that move through us, because we realize they have an integrity of order that displays itself in every moment in time. I feel the enthusiasm rising through me, even before I got up, it is part of how I got up. No matter how much, or where the world is, my cauldron is busy. Feeling the effervescence flow through me marks my Will, and I will find many answers to this day and become the full enthusiasm it needs, afterall, I listen to the Fire, and I make room for Water and Air. Claiming the sides of this day. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Recognitional 15

Imprinted Within

The way home is imprinted in your center, which Self recognizes, and forever is moving forward toward, but till now, is always missing the last key, which is in the feeling, not the spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.