Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Scraping yesterday off my shoes, I gather together and put it in a pot, and I think I'll plant the seed of today deep in it. Some days are that fertile, and even painful, because the potency must be Real. Now I'll take the Water of today and its fluidity that I have become more of, so that I can become simple, bold, and daring. Part of my simple is being small, part of my boldness is a strong voice. Sometimes this seems unsurmountable, like they could not go together. Now the alchemical cauldron is full, let's see how tall and bold simple can be. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 7

“This Imprint creates the vortexial essencing of requirement of what Body Zero processes as fulfillment energy. Voidial acclimation of new motivation calculatorial response is patterned into Body Zero's Holographic Projection in form.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.