Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

  "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Becoming more softly spoken in the beginning, allowing my enthusiasm to seep into all my pores, so it can rise up through me, like a light. I square my perspective to open a window, then I begin to move through into the light of a new day, almost spring, imagining itself as so much more. I pick up the thread of light and I start weaving myself a ladder, up out of my Kiva. I can see so much more from here, vast and blue, coloring my face with the enthusiasm of the rainbow. I am colleged by my own Sofiac Intelligencia, with this I create Resolve..I am Wicked. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 Holographic Imprint 12

Body Zero expressional concepts, are calculated into totality of the Holographic Projection, and create the sight seen image of state of mind. This imprint works in the movement of expressional concepts, that do not support, the empowerment of the sight seen image, into reevaluation of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.