Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 "Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunities.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Woke up a little cranky in this alchemical position, have not had enough Water, so I need more, so this roll-over will be easy. Looked out at the snow early, and the big blue sky, Air Seed of Water, Calm. There is a bliss in this motion. Taking a closer account, I have persevered until now, and plan to drink enough Water that the roll-over will be easy, and the rich environment of this time can secure me for the new cycle. Honoring the element of my very Being, I bow into the Imbolc, and honor the Fey in me. Air Seed of Water, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 8

Recognition of Clarity in Perception

Vibration of the perceptional process of coming into the full insight of each situation in life……How to recognize clear perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.