Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether: Synergy, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Synergy, such a rare and wonderful breath, and so delicious when it aligns in my life. I felt it, even before I got up, even before realizing I had a delicious night. Synergy, a breath of the Self, uninterrupted. Alchemy, a wonderful gesture when it moves into Synergy. I feel it and all its acres, and I surface for the synergy I already feel, even before I put my feet to the floor. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 14

This Imprint works with matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safeguard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.