Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum! Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Every now and then one's life enters a still point, and inside this still point is a resolve, a realization, a corrugation, a focus point. This is where we are right now. I know on my personal scale, the point of reference this morning is a great corrugation of my whole life into a very connected thread, and it seems to make everything make sense. My whole life has been inside the desire and memory of the initiatory process. I am an emotionary fairy tale inside a initiatory process in each moment in time. I asked for this when I was 34, and I realized the depth and length, and breadth now of what this means to be inside the consciousness of the greater knowing. It is immense, but it does create resolve, the alchemy of every moment in time. Ask for this and you'll never be the same. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 


Celtic Imprint 7

This Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.