Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "The Cubic Stone is being fired in the furnace of desire. Too much heat & it cracks; too little & it is half-baked & will not survive seasonal inclemencies. Everything moves in phases & the Chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order & rhythm. A human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature. Tend the oven, sustain the flames, & keep sight of the desired end.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Great works are performed not by strength but perseverance.", Samuel Johnson, Rasseld's:XIII.

Life seems to me to be Rubik's Cube, and I have learned to trust my instincts, my answers, my questions, but sometimes the wisdom doesn't show up immediately, and perseverance is needed. Everything usually gets cranky before it gets happy, so when I move something powerful, there is usually a bit of crankiness afterwards. I climbed three flights of stairs two days ago, and the crankiness stepped in in the night, and I forgot what it was from, so illness, pain, began to name everything. What I've learned is to let it settle, and not to lock it down into a larger landscape of disorder. In doing this, I continue to speak my own language and it passes on through, and begins to negotiate a whole new level, that I would not have seen if I had let it lock down and become something old, medicated, and diagnosed. Yep, I stretched up the Cathedric Climb, and now I'll give it room to rest and multiply my desire. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 11

This Imprint notarizes sound form, into momentual seen tone, mobilized into form seen, from within the without. This enables the manifested form seen to move potential as calculated, through number set, mobilized to zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.