Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Air Seed of Water: Calm

"Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. When they mix, the situation is often 'froth & bubble' but no substance. It is just such plateaus that determine the strength of our resolve & the worthiness of our projects. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This slow build feels colossal, but in actuality it's just building day by day, and I'm allowing each pebble that I put in the Water, to bring up my food. I am very Raven, and I have found that the slow build, that I'm in, allows me a much larger base of perseverance. I don't feel on the edge, I feel squat right in the center, and I'm going to continue to listen, one pebble at a time, all the answers rise, and I am fed. Air Seed Water, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 

Manifestation 8

This Imprint activates the processing of calculation, of dream recognition in energy support form, for exchange of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.