Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

 "The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The idea of a Golden Egg, very Jack in the Beanstalk. About ready to climb that beanstalk and sit on my Golden Egg. Waiting for my greater self to come and sit beside me, and this time I'll try not to be afraid at how large someone can get up here, so that I don't forget to recognize myself when I climb down the vine and begin my day. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 17

Flame of the Forest, Wallflower, Hollyhock

This trinity quantralistic vibration, works with the speed rate and time set, of informative knowing and feeling penetration, through the Body Zero manifestational vortexial apexes, which create the quantralized metamorphic tissue change, but allows the fluidial interchange to stabilize, instead of fluctuate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.