Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

  "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. It is important to discriminate between between change as a verb or noun. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is a smoking gun for me today, yes it is all happening, kind of hidden, but I can see the smoke from it. Smoke is a signal for so many things, smoke, a new pope has been found, smoke, tribal gathering, smoke, someone hiding having a cigarette, yes, it's all happening here. I am my new pope, I'm gathering my tribe for a fire and dancing. I might try to smoke more than my clothes, I feel a volcanic eruption about to run me off my island, well, I'll pack up and get ready. The smoke has landed and an underground stir is building a monolith for me to read. Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 5

This Imprint vibrationally heals the creative memory recognition of dream manifesting in third dimensional recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.