Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus. The signal is start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Foundation, what a wonderful word in alchemy, it's like you found a Shem to build and climb up from, something that will hold you and the weight of your life, your dreams, your fantastic ideas. I feel this this morning, a bit. I know from past the bit is Real, and I let it build from under me this morning. So I'm up at 4:30, and I've already had 8 1/2 hrs. sleep. I love this rhythm, I see the very seed of the day, and I watch it come up out of the dark, and begin to build itself as a new feeling, a new idea. Awesome to be inside the thread of something that as built itself overnight. Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 22

This Imprint is the essencesorial key for the system actualization, of the Is of manifested form in the now, of the exact moment in tonal concordance, with the notal tonal value matrix, of concordial beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.