Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

"This is the time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be beneficial to others. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming forward, even when I have felt a bit backward, I equalize my cauldron. I do feel heard, I do allow the mix to happen & the rotational back and forward that is require with the Fiery Water & Watery Fire. I rotate my body more easily & I try to float more with the ups & downs that are required to make a foundation firm, related to itself, more dug than not. I engage the whole garden, my family, & myself in an enthusiastic foot forward. Fire Seed of Water. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 Holographic Imprint 17

Quantralized pattern flow is momentualized, through this Imprintsial Pattern, so that actualization realization can be found present in the now, of the Is, of the Holographic Projectional sight seen beingness in dimension of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.