Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while Change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position moves forward many things, number one, opening up new space within myself, number two, allowing all the perspectives to move around, to shuffle, to mix, so a new perspective can engage. Totally opening me up to what I have been looking for. Transforming me into my own dream. Looking for loose ends to weave into a new pattern of distance that I can corrugate to. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Fairie Imprint 9b

Sound Beyond Sound is facilitated through this Imprint, into Momentual Quantralizational Volume, so that Body Zero is capable of new-tonal value awareness, which includes a much finer tune to the Clarity of Potential, that is processed into momentum for realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.