Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Efforts should redirected towards building solid bridges of communication & empathy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Falling forward a bit, getting used to a bit more the back & forth needed for the synergy at this time. I place myself directly into the foot of the passage needed. I cradle myself so the rocking is more even. I build from the under-draft below me, as I climb higher into the precision needed to advance the synergy. I trust myself at a quicker pace and I allow the future to mark me with the advancement. I am more Codial now, so I trust the rhythm for the advancement & placement of the acceptance of the synergy that is now needed. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 11

This Imprint balances the holographic vortexial energy system, so that penetration of energy beyond Self can be received more easily. This allows the spirit of the Dream to enter into an intimate daily relationship with one’s Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.