Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Calming the forces within me, I begin to sit into my own stick-ability, not always easy. Somethings come and go & then others return to build more within them, & I am grateful. At times I am pressed that somehow our work cannot withstand the silence, but then I begin to hear once again that all is moving with the exact amount of pressure, & I once again must return to the largeness of what I've asked for and persevere. Perseverance, an arrow that will insure that you hit the mark. Bow in hand, arrow marked & pulled back aiming my Intention. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 7c

The Nothing has so penetrated the thought process vibration, that non-linear movement, which transcends time and space locks, can only be done through Recognition of Source and Beyond, which only vibrate at the ultra light speed of Highest Potential. Once one commits to work with attaining this Vibration in Life, one moves the Nothing out of his field of thought. This allows the Veil or Mist to fall away, and what is called Unconscious, to always be available to the conscious at Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.