Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford , Magical Tattwas.

I am so aware of this, but I continue  to emerge myself as an enthusiastic receiver and doer. I love it, this is my seed essence, this is my relationship with creativity, life, & love. I have no apologies if it is over the top for some. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 4

This Imprint opens the Intuitive Self of Knowing and Feeling into past remembered, through accessial processing. This processing is accomplished by imprinted Self desiring informational matrix expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.