Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures. She who navigates through one gale can navigate through all storms, & certainly hold the rudder steady in a squall.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

No longer fighting the time needed for gestation, I realize there are many levels to this process of new beginnings. The fertilized egg in me must have time to imagine itself as being. Finding the Pea, which is the gestating egg, I must make way for its gift, my gift. All my struggles I have endured, I have stood the storm, I can navigate in a squall. My gift remains, my gift, my creative voice is learning to stir in all directions. I still grind my teeth at times to hold back the emotion of making bread out of the starter loaf. I lay low allowing my gift the time of gestation it needs. Digging today in the Garden Plan. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Body Zero 54

“Through this Imprintsial Pattern, perplexational format is excized of its intensity imprint. This in turn moves the essence formulation of Body Zero's motivational equillibrial resonation into the uneclipsed concordance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.