Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

" Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. It is appropriate to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Initiative being the food of this day, I allow myself to open wider for the volumes of the oracles of Gaia. Rose speaks to me of the love I am, Sage speaks to me of my feeling brave soul, Nasturtium of the deliciousness of this day, Marjorum calms my nervous system, Cilantro delights my olfactory, the Cat Bird sings, the chickadees come to the feeder, & I spread out under the morning blue sky as I do my Yoga. Grateful for limbs that bend and flow. Initiative, all that marks us into more clarity of who we truly are. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances with the flow of this day grounded. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 10

This Imprint motivates the sound volume mode, of quantralized thought idea, into form conceived as real and seen. This works in support of the thought idea of unlimitedness, in volume of sound, from beyond dimensional volume control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.