Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether)." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Over the years I have realized that there is a witness to my life. This witness pushes me into safety, this witness pushes me into more love, this witness pushes me into happiness, into more room, into more compassion, into more expression, into more creating, into more joy, into more change, into more releasing, so it is always moving me out of less into more. Incubation is a result of its presence. Each day of my life I trust this witness more. Ether Seed of Fire, pushed through promise. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 7

Mountain Pennyroyal, Sunflower, Crown Imperial

This trinity of flowers, moves processed informational concepts, into triaxillary rotations, which in turn, creates limitless conceptual molecular structure in Body Zero bone, tissue, and organ levels. These triaxillary rotational movements, are what creates the momentum, for the Body Zero projectional change, and set, at highest potential projectional form seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.