Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever higher & the children, flames, to leap higher. A period of introversion & sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Believing in the course, believing in the connection, I trust myself deeper into the perseverance. All is open as it always is with Fire & Air, and the beginning is always made real to the end. I open my current & breathe in deeply my cauldron, creating the trust needed for perseverance. This is the key part of the alchemical position of love absolute intimate unconditional love. I open myself gratefully to this today. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 14

Quince, Anemone, Amaryllis

This trinity of essencesational vibratory pattern, works with the rotational overflow, to create the sequential essencing of molecular structure pivotal pointsial modes, that make the Body Zero Imprintsial Patterns, and this lessens the impact volume of experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.