Pages

Friday, June 3, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Keeping firm my resolve, I return to the distance I need to corrugate into the present now, so that I can use it to gather strength & the greater enthusiasm to create resolve. So I will start with the smallest seed & create an enthusiasm for the ones available, & from this I will grow a new seed of enthusiasm that I can connect to another seed & grow more for it. Lack of enthusiasm starts with the lack of connection to the value of the first seeds. The smallest things in our life we can grow big seeds from, so what do you love the most, & connect it to the next thing, & then pull both forward into the now present, then go back & thread another seed of something you love & string it on this red thread of enthusiasm that creates true resolve. This is my day, maybe it will also yours. Speak it out loud to speak it so. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 2

Sensory Responder Adjuster

Vibrational Imprint of the opening of sensory assimilators, that enable one to expand one’s ability to bring Feeling into Knowing, of quantralized speed, which dissolves the time space disfunctional frustration response…….How to adjust your senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.