Pages

Friday, June 10, 2022

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

We have had a very positive & bold amount of Water this Spring, & it has eased the flow of the Garden. I am drinking more Water to create a boldness within me that I can fluidly move into. To watch the Garden Plan move more rapidly into its growth at present, I feel this alchemy within me, & I am moving with a more bold nature of creating and understanding why today I'll endeavor to step out more boldly, trusting more to intuitive voice within me, because I know I can. Boldness, walking forth is deep trust & generating a new beginning of a new level. Earth Seed of Water, my alchemy for today. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 5

Formulatory Patterning of Highest Potential Self

Vibrational Imprint of the harmonics of each individual’s highest Knowing, brought forth into Feeling, and then projected forth, in the Center of One’s Being into Beingness, from the Center…..How to form the pattern of the Highest Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.