Pages

Friday, June 24, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Be creative, original & innovative with what is there right now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Such a wonderful resonance this is in action, I feel this strongly within me today. From the work of yesterday's position I feel a foundation of what I have & what I have is what I'm going to use, & what I'm going to use is what I have, & this is my mantra, as I move through the garden, finish writing the class, giving the class, creating our new book, 'The Red Thread', & allowing my body to let go & fly with what is here in the moment in listening. Formidable. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Recognitional 14

Recognize The Effort Spent

Recognize the message of every movement of center to reach the Self through each and every sound heard, color seen, and word spoken. Through this recognition one has the opportunity to truly Be and return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.