Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Fire being my core seed element, I move through its mastery every day, this day is completely moved by it, and as I ask to be able to manage it and embody it better I become the alchemy of this day. I am an enthusiastic doer & an enthusiastic receiver & sometimes I don't understand why others aren't. But today, I try to realize that this is not the elemental preference of everyone. I am grateful for all the elementals & I must remember today the yield of their great potency. Deeper runs the thread of red than ever before, & I surrender to its elemental potency. Water, Earth, Ether, Air, Wood, Metal, & Fire; Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 4

This Imprint opens the Intuitive Self of Knowing and Feeling into past remembered, through accessial processing. This processing is accomplished by imprinted Self desiring informational matrix expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.