Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

“The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

In the Spring we are very aware of the patterns of nature. We hold the same pattern of nature inside our own bodies. Spring is very patient with the gradualness of its emergence that I often fling myself out into its awakening like I’m a fully fledged periniel., and I must go back in and come out more like a newbie. I must not scold my body and forget it’s alchemy. It does have aftermath if I am not kind. I am starting to let down much more into its own rhythm. I lay down on my Yoga mat outside and look at the beautiful sky above me and allow myself time to take in blue of acceptance. I merge my body with a quitter response in the stretch and I build myself slowly into the alchemy of Spring.Like crocus I start out with blue and yellow, and steadily I become green and pink and purple and red. The bouquet has its own way of becoming. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 



Celtic Imprint 2

This Imprint is the bridge that spans Time. This reconnects that which is perceived as that which was into the corrected perception of existence, as seen from beyond Self. This is then the Bridge Portal into Dimensional Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.