Pages

Monday, May 9, 2022

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Foundation becoming more important as I move forward. Today I try to see & feel more of what I am standing on. What is it that makes me tick, what is it that moves me out of bed, what is it that makes me write, what is it that I reach into, all these are what my foundation is. I build firm under my feet, but I feel I want to Intend each day. Foundation comes from a vast collaboration of who we are. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 

 

Omnidirectional 7

Quantralized Control of Molecular Resolution

Vibration which allows normal time and space perception to expand, and allows molecular resolution to be assimilated, and recognized at a much more accelerated pace……How to expand time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.