Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Earth Seed of Earth, is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of new projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Working with a new idea, hard to get it to settle into place. Allow time to gather Terra Firma around me, Earth Seed of Earth. Asking for her Squared Perspective & rotational ability to feed me what I need. Up early to do Chi Gong outside on the meditation platform, trying to root down to clarity. This is an alchemy that I will let rise through me & ground me, so I can feel this future Garden Plan. Needing places for more vegetables, new places of sunshine found, but must move many things to get it grounded. Earth is a foundational point of reference. I crack myself open to receive like a new seed. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


 Pleiadian Creativity Inner 8

This creates sound penetration. resolution, into Holographic Wholeness, from beyond misperceptional thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.