Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "The square is the Earth, the only womb in which the seed of an idea can be materialized, crystalized, & actualized. 'Squaring the Circle' is the mental alchemical process of transferring an airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so that objective conception & birth become a demonstrative reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Our world is round, our cells are round, the womb is round. 'Squaring the Circle' is becoming aware of your four corners. Today I must be aware of accelerating the energy in my corners, so I can move through any destination blocks. I hear the center of myself & I pull from the sides to create the corners, so my boundaries are secure & my Intention is direct. Boundaries, the sides of the corners, obstructions gather there, sou we must clean out the cobwebs & accelerate. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Manifestation 11

This Imprint notarizes sound form, into momentual seen tone, mobilized into form seen, from within the without. This enables the manifested form seen to move potential as calculated, through number set, mobilized to zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.