Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change as a noun, means the result of making something different, while change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling a little more grumbled underneath, I spread my feet to accommodate & balance as the earth beneath me begins to roll its terrible roll, & I realize I must surrender to its adjusting layers. Somethings come & somethings go, & I must allow the sliding to happen. Time slides around, so the transformation can deeply cover what is needed to create change & bring forward the transformational butterfly. I put my hand out as a gesture of landing. Butterfly in the hand of my life. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Manifestation #4

This Imprint, moves the vibrational assenting of need want, beyond need want, into having in the universal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.