Pages

Friday, May 13, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. 'Hold the rudder steady' & pleasantly interact with others, to ensure your goals are achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up in the night writing this week's class, I honor the room within me. I am now within the beginning of the layers of the Garden Plan, & I must allow the effervescence to bubble between each page. Allowing little resistance, I begin to let the walls down, & rebuild them more securely, with air between all the layers. I roar the terrible roar, & watch out for Max that begins to come home for soup. A light diet needed now, to bend the terrible bend, to make the deep pitch, to go under the roots of trees, all part of the great shield created by effervescence. Holding the rudder steady, I require very little of the Garden Plan, as I now smell my way through.


Holographic Imprint 17

Quantralized pattern flow is momentualized, through this Imprintsial Pattern, so that actualization realization can be found present in the now, of the Is, of the Holographic Projectional sight seen beingness in dimension of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.