Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm, what is that Fire in me that closes down the end of the day, builds up in my dreaming, & rolls out the door each morning? I do not think I can do what I do without it. How do other people live without it? How do they create & build, & share & give? It is like the North Node for me. Once again I build a perspective that I can share with Enthusiasm, Pulse, Potency, so I climb over the Garden wall & pick wild things that I can give my heart to, my Enthusiastic Heart. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Flower Imprint 5

Tree of Life, White Geranium, Rose Red

This trinity of flowers works in support of and creating the vibration of, sound movement through the tissue level, circulatorial vortexial system. This enables the Body Zero’s cross movement of sensation felt, pleasure known, and bliss recognized.At present, the harmonical flow of this, is not equalized, and creates a break energy withdrawal effect, that causes the process not to flow, unless under great momentual volume.This break energy, creates the reversal cellular process of aging. This essence combinationary sequence, reestablishes this harmonic, and deactivates the energy breaks, in the circulatory vortexial patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.