Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Do not defer or delay; it is appropriate to move from the subjective world to the objective world of concretely instigating. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

We are Water bodies bound by heat, grounded by Earth. In the Spring our bodies begin to join with the Water body inside the Earth. What is seeded is granted rain, & it begins to climb. We begin to move toward it, it comes above ground, & we reach down into it. We begin the relationship of Earth & Water, & at first it's a strain, but we have a glorious hunger for this Alliance, so we reach deep into the Earth to communicate our longing. I feel this strain, I feel this hunger, & once again prepare to fill this relationship, that I have had all my life with Earth. The older I get the more precious it is, & this Alliance gives me the strength I need, to make solid my body, my mind, & my spirit. The Garden Gate is open, & I go through its Portal. I use Solomon's Seal to loosen up the Earth within me. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Holographic Imprint 2

Quantralized motivational thought ideas are calculated, in circumferic impact and diameter of region, so that the most effective sight seen change can occur. This enables the Holographic Projection of Body Zero, to move on a triaxillary rotational axis, so that the time spent in recalculation can be exact, in space and motion, for the change to be seen, as transcendent. All changes in the third dimension, that are on upward spiral, have had a drag, and this has prevented upward spiral from being as transcendent, as the destruction of downward spiral. Birth is much slower than death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.