Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. It is important to discriminate between between change as a verb or noun. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 It is so easy to start moving an old pattern, carrying old weight, moving in familiar circles, & I must stop here in my tracks, & look around. I have vast territory that I do not own any longer, that rumble in the distance, is not mine. That whole garden at one time, too heavy on my back. Unstructuring what was structured, unbending what was bent, unfolding what was folded. The economy is much smaller, so I can breathe better. my property is more myself than another's. What was familiar must now be noticed & what is unfamiliar is a signal that my shoe only fits my foot. Coming closer in to my own sides, I shed to extra accounts & close the books. Transformation gives time back to the aging & a newer generation enters my day. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 14

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates a rotational harmonical vocalizer. This allows Body Zero to respond to the triaxillary vocal cord system, created through the trinity vibration of Self, speaking to Self, above and below, side to side, and inside outside. This will also facilitate the autonomic flow of the universal sound to balance Body Zero tissue tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.