Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, Ether. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious Lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling a bit softer this Morning, more allowing of the fluid within me. My muscles & skin, Terra Firma, my blood the Water, that gently cohabitate & support, so that my body can stretch into the Etherous  Alchemy of a new day. The Water of my memories begin to ground into my feet, & I pull from them the generosity of what life can give. This helps me dare today. To dare, to believe I am safe, I am healthy, I am happy, I am loved, I thrive, I am Sovereign, I live easily, & I have great Compassion. Believeing is being & being is believing. Ether Seed of Water, Daring. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Flower Imprint 3

Oak, Sesame Seed, Phlox

This trinity works in support of the calculatorial process, of formulizational transcendence of Body Zero tissue level concordance, with the sound patternizations of the harmonical flow, of pattern envelopment into sound felt, and sonar scan achieved, through the harmonization of thought pattern limitations, changed into the omnidirectional sensation of bliss felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.