Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this alchemical position, very exciting to my enthusiastic heart. I am a double Fire & my enthusiastic heart often gets ahead of me. If often pitches me over the top, & of course my love is Air. I have to dance the balance of Fire at her most enthusiastic point, because I am Raven it is also transformative. My vision often runs to the end & then I can't get there fast enough, so I must have a fervor for Resolve, so that I can use it in the most supportive & affirming ways. Sitting in the sun this morning filled my heart with such joy, but I must not be a pot boiled over. I am learning to savor the vision as it reaches out. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 2

This Imprint is the bridge that spans Time. This reconnects that which is perceived as that which was into the corrected perception of existence, as seen from beyond Self. This is then the Bridge Portal into Dimensional Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.