Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "Water & Fire are natural enemies, opposing forces. Fire boils Water & Water attempts to drown Fire, a never-ending battle in which neither fully wins. It requires a very skillful alchemist to burn Fire under Water, & indeed to float Fire upon a bed of Water. Success is assured when you bathe with Fire & dry with Water!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"Raining today, building a cauldron between the drops, keeping close attention to the waves of water coming up from the ocean of emotion. Finding new ways to travel, new ways to be, new ways to care for myself, new ways of ease & comfort. Such a beautiful sequence coming into my daily routine. 

I will let go of the tension & allow it to rise within me. Being quickened organically, not by demand. Keeping in touch more with my mystical flow than the jobs I need to do. Moving the tension into a fine thread of a weaving loom. Here is where I float Fire upon a bed of Water, burn fire under Water & bathe with Fire & dry with Water. Setting the Alchemical Rede within me on my mantle for days to come. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#5 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint transmutes the blocks that veil present perception. This removes blocks of misperception & misconception, either from Self or energy fields, that would block self movement. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.